For the past 24 years, we have continually imporved our system in response to our customers' requests. Unlike our competitors, we enthusiastically and readily add features
to our system when our clients request them, many times within just a day or two! Power Flash does a lot more than just process your orders. It's all the small enhancements that have
been added to the system over the years that sets us apart.
There is a reason that every large RDS of significance in the United Status either uses Power Flash, or has spent $100,000 or more developing their own software!
Click on each of the topics below to fine out how we shine in each area......
Power Flash maintains separate customer histories and settings for every person that places an order. But customers that are employees of a single company are grouped together
under that company's account. That way, you can create corporate accounts, and your corporate clients can track and control employee spending. Our system can send notifications
to department heads, accounting departments, managers, or other people when any employee places an order. These notifications can be setup to be sent when the order is placed, when it
is delivered, at the end of each day, or weeekly on the day you specify. There is no limit to the number of notification that you can setup for each of your business customers.
Businesses can be setup to require each employee to enter a P.O. number each time they order. The system can even be setup to require a client job code for every item. Accounting
and Law firms have found this feature invaluable when billing their clients for expenses.
For those business customers that have corporate charge accounts with you, each employee can have his or her own spending limit.
- Control how many orders may be placed for delivery during each 15 minute period
- Ensure that your scheduled staff will be able to deliver your orders on time
- Each region has it's own schedule
- Each day of the week can have it's own schedule
- Any specific day may also have it's own schedule
- Every time an order is edited, a copy of the original version is kept
- You can go back and view every single version of any order at any time
- You can see who edited the order and when
- Keep track of every contact you make with a customer after an order is placed.
- The system tracks which CSR talked to the customer
- The system tracks the reason for the Call. The CSR picks from a list of reasons that you create.
- The system tracks the action the CSR took. The CSR picks from a list of actions that you create.
- The system tracks the result of the Callback. The CSR picks from a list of results that you create.
- A credit can be given to the customer for use on a future order.
- The driver can be charged or credited as needed.
- The restaurant can be charged or credited as needed.
- Complete details are recorded.
- The Call Back can be flagged for management review.
- Every a customer orders, the CSR can view the call back history for that customer.
- Unlimited number of items per menu
- Each item can be classfied as a regular item, appetizer, drink, dessert, or utensil for upselling purposes
- Specific items can be set to be automatically selected
- This is usefull for Mexican restaurants that automatically give away Chips and Salsa but need to see it listed on the order
- These automatic items can be setup so that the customer may or may not be allowed to remove them.
- For example, if a restaurant charges a mandatory "Packing Fee" for each order, this can be done.
- The system automatically tracks each item's popularity
- You can override popularity settings for any individual item
- Certain items can be flagged to always be marked as popular
- Certain items can be flagged to never be popular.
- Unlimited number of modifiers per menu
- Modifiers are defined at the menu level
- Modifiers are then assigned to individual items
- Each modifier can have one or more choices
- Each modifier can require the customer to choose a minimum and/or maximum number of choices
- Specific choices can be set to count as more than one choice. For example, a Baked Potato may count as two side items.
- Each choice can call another modifier when chosen.
- For example, if a choice is "Soup or Salad", and the customer chooses "Salad", the
system would know to then ask what kind of salad dressing. But if the customer chose "Soup", the system would not ask about salad dressings.
- Choices can be nested up to three deep
- Each choice can have an optional charge
- Each modifier can be set to give away a certain number of choices before any charge is made
- Each modifier can be set to limit the number of charges actually charged to the customer
- Specific choices can be set to be automatically selected by default
- If a modifier has only one choice, and that choice is a required choice, the system will choose it without even asking the customer.
- This allows you to create a modifier such as "Include Flour Tortilla" when an item comes with it but restaurants often forget.
- The customer will not be bothered, but it will show up on the order for the restaurant
- Zones can be setup by zip code or can be drawn free-hand on a Google Map
- Each customer is automatically assigned to a specific zone
- Each restaurant's delivery availibility can be set separately for each zone
- You can block off undesirable delivery areas
- The system will calculate driving times from the restaurant to the customer
- Based on distance and driving speed
- Based on the time of day
- Based on Weekday or Weekend
- Optional minimum drive time for each restaurant to each zone is also supported
- Zones can be grouped together to form "Regions", which are used for order flow control and reporting.
- A "region" is usually one or more cities grouped close together
- Regions can be separated into "Areas"
- Areas are completed isoliated from one another
- Areas allow large delivery services to operate seamlessly in distant cities
- Areas can be dispatched together, one at a time, or in any conbination
- Dispatchers can change area views at the click of a button
- Delivery fees can be different for business, residential, and hotel customers
- Delivery fees can be different for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Delivery fees can be different for Internet and Call Center orders
- Delivery fees can by based on zones, zip codes, mileage, or any combination thereof
- Every restaurant can have delivery fees individually setup for each zone that it delivers to
- Each delivery fee can have a minimum food order, minimum and maximum tip, and an optional free delivery for orders over a certain dollar amount
- Indiviual customers and corporate clients can have a special delivery fee assigned to them
- Each restaurant can be paid on its own shedule
- Pay weekly, monthly, bi-weekly, or semi-monthly
- Weekly and Bi-Weekly pay periods can be set to end on any day of the week
- Or drivers can pay at the restaurant
- Or the restaurant can charge your credit card directly
- You can automatically delay payment by one or more days
- The system will keep track of every restaurant and when it needs to be paid
- The system keeps track of when each order should be paid, and when it is actually paid
- A copy of each restaurant statement is saved and can be viewed again at any time
- Changing restaurant settings will NOT effect past statements. (Unlike some of our competitors' systems)
- Sending orders to restaurants
- Orders may be sent by Email, Fax, Text Message, or any combination thereof
- A separate email or text may be sent directly to a restaurant manager alerting him/her to the order
- Each restaurant can be setup indiviudually using one or more of the above method
- Confirming orders sent to restaurants
- Restaurants can view and confirm orders on-line
- Restaurants can confirm orders using our Free Restaurant App
- Our system can make an automated order confirmation call to the restaurant
- Your operators can manually call and record confirmation
- Each restaurant can be setup individually to use one or more of these confirmation options
- Daily Summary Reports to Restaurants
- Choose from a variety of reports
- Our system will send these reports each at the end of each night
- You can choose not to send reports if the restaurant had no orders that day
- Each restaurant can be individually setup to send one or more reports
- Multiple reports are always sent as attachments to a single email
- Every single function in the system can be individually controlled by employee
- Create security groups for easier control
- Each security group can allow access to each individual function in the system
- Employees may be assigned to one or more security groups
- No limit to the number of security groups
- Click on each individual employee to see exactly what routines he or she can access, based on the individual settings and group assignments.
- Employee login names and passwords meet PCI security requirements
- Can withhold portion of drivers' tips to cover credit card fees
- Different amounts can be withheld based on payment type
- Tips can be paid in cash at end of each shift, or at end of pay period
- Each tip of tip (cash, check, card, or charge) can be handled differently
- Drivers can be paid by shift, by the hour, or by the delivery
- Per delivery pay can vary based on the delivery fee
- Pay can be a percentage of the delivery fee
- Pay can be a specific amount depending on the delivery fee
- Pay can be one fee for each entrie order or one fee for each stop on each order